4 bedroom terraced house for saleLangborough Road, WOKINGHAM, Berkshire
- Spacious open plan living/dining room
- Double glazed windows
- Gas central heating to radiator
- Refitted kitchen/breakfast room with space for appliances
- Three bedrooms on the first floor with an impressive family bathroom with separate 1½ width shower cubical
- Dual aspect Master bedroom on the 2nd floor with eve storage and refitted ensuite shower
This smartly presented spacious four bedroom Victorian town house is situated within a few minutes walk of Wokingham town centre. Accommodation comprises generous dual aspect living room, kitchen/breakfast room, three first floor bedrooms and a refitted family bathroom. There is a second floor master bedroom with ensuite shower room and a 40' south facing rear garden.
Langborough Road is situated in the heart of Wokingham town centre and it's mix of predominantly 1900's built properties gives the location a pleasant period feel. It has all the shops and restaurants of the town on it's doorstep, and is also within easy walking distance of the train station. Access to the A329M/M4 is via the east of town.
The south facing rear garden is 40' deep which is enclosed by wooden fencing and laid mainly to lawn with gated rear access, shingle path that wraps around the rear of the house with space for a shed and outside tap. To the front there is covered entrance porch and an area of lawn.
Wokingham Borough Council
Property ref: 121_1615_4374945
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60094384.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4374945. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Wokingham Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.