1 bedroom flat for saleBlackwall Way, Docklands, E14
- Modern development with concierge facilities
- Second floor apartment with private balcony
- Spacious reception room with a sizable dining area
- Fully integrated kitchen
- Generously sized double bedroom
- Smart en suite bathroom and sleek guest cloakroom
- Well proportioned private garden
- Close proximity to an array of amenities
Located moments away from East India DLR Station, this charming one bedroom, second floor apartment benefits from spacious interior and a private balcony.
Blackwall Way is a peaceful residential street located moments away from East India DLR Station for excellent transport links into central London. The wealth of amenities found in Canary Wharf are also easily accessible.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1025748. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.