4 bedroom terraced house for saleLea Bridge Road, Walthamstow, London
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 4 bedroom terraced house
- Spacious living accommodation
- High ceilings
- 2 bathrooms
- Excellent condition
- EPC energy rating D (66)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £675,000, please contact Douglas Allen.
Situated in a popular and convenient location, within an area attracting a large number of young professionals and families is where you will find this beautiful family home.This spacious property is an ideal family home with well proportioned living and sleeping accommodation.On entering the property you are immediately struck by the size of the rooms and the height of the ceilings. The bright and airy through lounge has a large window which floods the room with natural light and is a perfect space for entertaining family and friends whilst maintaining a cosy and homely feel.The spacious kitchen/dining area is great for those who enjoy hosting dinner parties or for families who simply like to sit and enjoy a breakfast or evening meal together. You also have the added benefit of having a bespoke brick built studio room at the rear of the garden which can be used for a variety of reasons such as hobbies, a gym or simply storage.Lea Bridge Road is an extremely popular location with excellent local amenities and transport links into The City.For the outdoor types you are local to the open green spaces of Hollow Ponds. It is a pleasant space to spend time with the family for walks, bike rides or boating on the lake.
What the Owner says:
I have owned the property for several years and it has served me well both as a buy to let investment and also a family home.I have completely refurbed the property over the years and also extended the kitchen and into the loft.The location is great. It's so convenient being close to the shops and transport links.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge: 24'5 x 13'0 (7.45m x 3.97m)
- Kitchen: (L-shaped) 16'11 x 8'8 (5.16m x 2.64m) plus 9'3 x 6'5 (2.82m x 1.96m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 2: 12'11 x 9'9 (3.94m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'0 x 8'10 (3.36m x 2.69m)
- Bedroom 4: 8'10 x 6'8 (2.69m x 2.03m)
- SECOND FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 16'4 x 9'10 (4.98m x 3.00m)
- Front and Rear Garden
- Out building
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60105676.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 53115470. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.