4 bedroom town house for saleQuarry Hill Road, Tonbridge, Kent
- 4 bedroom town house
- 1 bathroom plus downstairs cloakroom
- Garage + off-road parking
- Close to town centre and main line station
- Versatile accommodation
- Exceptionally large plot
- EPC energy rating E (52)
Space will not be an issue in the fantastic 4 bedroom town house. Its simply perfect for anyone looking for something to upsize and grow into or as a buy to let.
The kitchen/diner is situated on the split level ground floor which leads onto the garden, this is such a light and airy space. Its easy to see that this will become the hub of this family home. If a lazy evening is what you fancy then the large lounge on the first floor will easily accommodate the whole family and it will definitely fit that corner sofa you have always wanted! On this floor there is also a lovely bright double bedroom. The split level second floor has a further 3 bedrooms along with a family bathroom.
The location is fantastic as you are walking distance to the town, station and both primary & secondary schools.
If you do need the car, you can always go out knowing you will always have a space when you return home as the property has a driveway big enough for 2 cars not to mention a very handy garage which is perfect for storing tools, fishing gear or simply your car!
The current owner has kept the home neutral and well maintained so all you will need to worry about when you move in is what colour to paint the walls, which could be sooner rather than later as this property is being sold as chain free.
- Entrance Hall
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Kitchen/Dining Room: 15'1 x 13'9 (4.60m x 4.19m)
- Lounge: 15'1 x 11'0 (4.60m x 3.36m)
- Bedroom 1: 15'1 x 10'6 (4.60m x 3.20m)
- Bedroom 2: 15'1 x 9'10 (4.60m x 3.00m)
- Bedroom 3: 14'1 x 7'8 (4.30m x 2.34m)
- Bedroom 4: 9'1 x 7'6 (2.77m x 2.29m)
- Bathroom: 7'5 x 6'0 (2.26m x 1.83m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60112102.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14131105. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Tonbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.