4 bedroom detached house for saleWithnoe Farm, Launceston, Cornwall, PL15
- Brand new four bedroom detached residence.
- Built by leading regional developers Wainhomes Ltd.
- Forming part of the exciting new Withnoe Farm Development.
- Opportunity to personalise your home with a choice of kitchen units and tiling, subject to build stage.
- Lounge and separate dining room.
- Fitted kitchen with integrated appliances.
- Full 10 year NHBC warranty.
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room/WC.
- Well-proportioned family accommodation.
- Garden, garage and off road parking.
The Scott is a well proportioned four bedroom detached family residence which is constructed by award winning regional developers Wainhomes Ltd. The property forms part of the exciting new Withnoe Farm Development on the southern fringes of Launceston, having excellent access to both the A388 and A30 dual carriageway.
The property has well proportioned accommodation with the final specifications dependant on the time of reservation being able to be chosen by the purchaser. The accommodation includes a lounge with double doors opening up to the rear garden, modern fitted kitchen with a range of matching wall and base units including a single electric oven, gas hob and extractor, modern downlighting and concealed under lighting. The formal dining room is a great family space and completing the ground floor is a utility room with plumbing for all relevant appliances and a ground floor cloakroom/WC.
On the first floor there are four bedrooms including the master bedroom suite which has an en-suite shower room/WC. The other bedrooms are all large enough to accommodate a double bed and share use of the family bathroom/WC which has a separate shower cubicle.
As you would expect these brand new homes embrace technology and efficiency with an exceptionally good energy performance rating, UPVC double glazed windows and mains gas fired central heating. They all come equipped with a rear garden, garage and driveway providing off road parking.
Launceston Town Centre is located within a mile of the property and boasts a wide range of shopping, schooling, commercial and recreational facilities and lies adjacent to the A30 trunk road giving access to Truro and West Cornwall in one direction and Exeter and beyond in the opposite direction. Closer to hand is Launceston Retail Park and nearby Tesco Superstore.
From the Town Square proceed into Southgate Street and through the Southgate Arch. Follow the road around to the left into Exeter Street passing the Newmarket Inn on the right hand side and at the forthcoming junction turn right into Tavistock Road. Turn left at the two mini-roundabouts taking the Plymouth/Callington road and continue passing the entrance to Tesco Superstore on the right hand side continuing over the A30 towards Callington on the A388. Upon reaching the roundabout at Stourscombe the Withnoe Farm Development and the marketing suite will be identified on the right hand side.
1.57m x 2.24m
3.45m x 2.77m
1.96m x 0.91m
5.2m x 2.67m
4.3m max x 3.86m max
1.57m x 1.98m
4.27m x 2.72m
3.78m x 2.82m
2.95m x 2.8m
1.96m x 2.6m
4.4m max x 3.7m max
3.23m x 2.97m
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-60121565.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LAU160205. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Webbers Property Services, Launceston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.