4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBurnham Road, Latchingdon, Chelmsford, CM3 6EZ
Sold by Us
- Detached 3-4 bedroom BUNGALOW occupying a 2.24 acre plot
- PLANNING PERMISSION providing 4 extra bedrooms, Ensuite & Bathroom.
- Stabling with tack room, Hay Barn & further agricultural-style storage. Extensive Outbuildings.
- Breakfast Room 13'7 x 12 with feature Aga-style range & separate Utility Room.
- 28'9 L-Shaped Living Room with additional Dining Area & feature Fireplace
- 19'7 x 19'6 Sitting Room.
- Study/Bedroom 4.
- Double Glazed 15'10 x 9'3 Conservatory.
- Master Bedroom 12'8' x 12'2 with Ensuite Dressing Room & Bath/Shower Room
- Two further Bedrooms and a family Bath/Shower Room.
If you are looking for privacy with no immediate neighbours then this 3-4 bedroom Detached Bungalow could be what you are waiting for as it is situated in a truly rural location and is surrounded by beautiful countryside.
Approached via a private road which serves just two other properties this property is set on a plot extending to 2.24 acres. The extensive gravelled parking area to the front extends to a useful hard-standing driveway serving the outbuilding and through to the paddock. There are well maintained formal gardens and vegetable plots along with the paddock which has useful field shelters.
For those into the equestrian life-style, this property is pretty much set up for those with or looking to have horses or ponies as the outbuildings includes a 35'2 x 19'10 stable unit with adjacent tack room. Hay barns and other agricultural stores and buildings offer excellent storage facilities all of which could appeal to a variety of uses.
The property itself is a modern well maintained family home and currently offers excellent living and bedroom space, however, should you be interested in having a little more space then extending could be the answer as PLANNING PERMISSION for a loft conversion to provide an additional 4 bedrooms with an ensuite and further family bathroom upstairs making this into a substantial country property has been granted by the district council with details available upon application to our office.
You enter the property via a small entrance porch/vestibule and then into the L-shaped hallway, off to the left leads to the three bedrooms and family bath/shower room. Off to the right through an archway is the Living Room with dual front aspects and enjoys an Inglenook-style brick fireplace. Open plan to the Dining Room which also enjoys an exposed brick wall plus a rear garden view. The kitchen is large enough to accommodate a table and chairs and is nicely fitted in a range of pine units. A brick fireplace is a focal point of this room and it houses the 'Aga'-style range which also supports the oil fired central heating system. There is a useful Utility room with excellent storage space. The Study is off the utility room and could be used as a further bedroom if required. At this end of the property is the Sitting Room, an excellent sized dual aspect room.
The double glazed conservatory adds extra living space in which to enjoy the attractive and well-stocked formal gardens. Back to the other end of the property; Bedroom One overlooks the rear garden and has an Ensuite Dressing Room which itself overlooks the rear garden and also has lovely paddock views. Off the Dressing Room is the Ensuite Bath/Shower Room having a corner bath and separate shower cubicle. Bedroom Two has views to the paddock whilst Bedroom Three has a front aspect. The main family Bath/Shower Room is nicely fitted enjoying a bath and separate shower cubicle. Please note that the owner of this property has a relative working within the Andrews Property Group.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 141399. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Estate Agents, Barnet. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.