1 bedroom retirement property for saleChestnut Court, Leyland, Lancashire, PR25
- Fitted Kitchen
- One Double Bedroom
- Shower Room (New Shower 2016)
- Full upvc Double Glazing
- Fischer Electric Radiators (2014)
- Landscaped Communal Garden Areas
- Overlooking South Facing Lawn
- NO CHAIN
ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM
SHOWER ROOM (NEW SHOWER 2016)
FULL UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
'FISCHER' ELECTRIC RADIATORS (2014)
LANDSCAPED COMMUNAL GARDEN AREAS
OVERLOOKING SOUTH FACING LAWN
Situated in a much sought after residential development and within a few minutes walk of Leyland Town Centre, Local Bus Stop & Taxi Rank, Chemist, Post Office, Doctors Surgeries, Leisure Centre, Library and the award winning Worden Park.
Motorway access approx 5 minutes drive.
Preston City Centre approx 15 minutes drive
THE ACCOMMODATION OFFERS (all sizes are approx):-
HALLWAY with front door, built-in cloaks cupboard, electric radiator.
LOUNGE 13'5" x 14'2" (into bay) with upvc D/G south facing bay window overlooking the lawn, TV point, electric radiator, coal effect electric fire with an attractive marble surround & hearth fitted in 2014.
FITTED KITCHEN 8' x 7'4" with a range of quality wall, base units & drawers, single drainer stainless steel sink unit & chrome mixer tap, electric whirlpool oven/grill & four ring hob, extractor fan, laminate floor, upvc D/G window, dimplex electric wall heater, storage cupboard.
BEDROOM ONE 11'2" x 10' with electric radiator, upvc D/G window.
SHOWER ROOM with shower cubicle & new Triton Shower (2016), low level dual flush w/c & wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, dimplex electric wall heater, expelair fan.
OUTSIDE Extensive landscaped communal garden areas with an abundance of flower beds, hanging baskets, patios, seating areas and lawns, community room, laundry room and ample parking.
LOCAL AUTHORITY SOUTH RIBBLE BOROUGH COUNCIL BAND 'B'
SERVICE CHARGE Approx £20 per week which includes Building Insurance, garden maintenance, window cleaning, use of laundry room, use of
community room, lifeline system and repairs to all common parts.
COMMENTS A beautifully maintained and well presented one bedroom ground floor retirement apartment benefitting from upvc double-glazing, fitted kitchen, new marble fireplace (2014), tiled shower room (new shower 2016), Fischer electric radiators fitted in 2014.
***MUST BE VIEWED TO APPRECIATE THIS LOVELY PROPERTY***
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60135098.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1482. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brian Pilkington, Leyland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.