3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMaple Close, Yaxley
- Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Single Garage
- Enclosed South Facing Rear Garden
- Countryside Views To Front Aspect
A detached bungalow situated in the popular village of Yaxley requiring some modernisation with countryside views to the front and south facing rear garden, off road parking and a single detached garage.
A detached three bedroom bungalow situated in the sought after village of Yaxley requiring some modernisation and situated on a generous corner plot with countryside views to the front and a south facing rear garden.
Accommodation comprises, entrance hall, sitting room, kitchen rear lobby and dining room. Master bedroom, two further bedrooms, family bathroom and separate w/c. Benefits include oil fired central heating via radiator, double glazed windows and doors, ample off road parking and a single detached garage.
A wooden effect laminate floor, cupboard housing oil fired boiler, airing cupboard, storage cupboard, loft access, radiator, telephone point and doors to;
Radiator, low level w/c, frosted window to rear aspect and wood effect laminate floor.
Sitting Room 16' 9" x 12' 5" ( 5.11m x 3.78m )
Double aspect to the front and side, serving hatch from the kitchen, coved ceilings, 2 radiators and TV point.
Kitchen 10' 3" x 9' 4" ( 3.12m x 2.84m )
Window to side aspect, a fitted kitchen with a range of wall and floor mounted units, an inset sink and drainer with splashback tiles, space for cooker, plumbing for washing machine and space for up right fridge/freezer. There is a wooden effect laminate floor and door leading out to the rear lobby.
Side aspect double glazed door to rear garden, vinyl flooring and door to;
Dining Room 13' 5" extending to 9' 6" x 11' ( 4.09m extending to 2.90m x 3.35m )
Window to rear aspect, sliding doors leading out to the rear garden. There is a tiled effect laminate floor and radiator.
Bedroom 1 14' x 10' 4" ( 4.27m x 3.15m )
Window to front aspect giving you views over open countryside, wooden effect laminate floor and radiator.
Frosted window to front aspect, wooden panel bath, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, radiator and wood effect laminate floor.
Bedroom 2 12' 9" x 10' 1" ( 3.89m x 3.07m )
Window to rear aspect, radiator and carpet.
Bedroom 3 11' 1" x 8' 9" ( 3.38m x 2.67m )
Window to front aspect giving you views over the open countryside, radiator and carpet.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60142742.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DSS105658. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Diss. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.