2 bedroom apartment for saleCompass House, Royal Wharf, London, E16
- Two bedroom apartment
- 6th floor, c.797 sq ft
- 89 sq ft balcony
- Main bathroom and ensuite
- High specification design
- Communal green spaces
- World class residents fitness suite
- Close to Pontoon Dock DLR station
Two bedroom apartment on the 6th floor of Compass House, part of the new Royal Wharf development. Spread across c.797 sq ft, the property comprises of two double bedrooms, both with built in storage, the master of which has direct access to a modern ensuite. The open plan kitchen living space open directly onto a large c.89 sq ft balcony. Both bathroom are finished to premium standard with a monochrome Royal Wharf palette. Royal Wharf brings together everything that’s best about London; classic and contemporary, large and small.
With Pontoon Dock DLR on your doorstep and London City Airport moments away Royal Wharf is easily connected to Central London and the City
Photos are for illustrative purposes only. Apartments may vary
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2366703. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JOHNS&CO, Royal Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.