2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWhittington Road, Norton, Stourbridge, DY8
- Detached Bungalow
- Popular and Convenient Location
- Family Lounge and Conservatory
- Dining Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms
- Shower Room
- Mature and Private Rear Garden
- Ample Parking with Single Garage
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
Walton and Hipkiss are pleased to market this TWO BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW in a POPULAR NORTON address. Being ideally located for AMENITIES, and situated on a BUS ROUTE, this home is ideal for those looking for a comfortable, yet convenient home. Internally the property offers SPACIOUS rooms to comprise a family lounge, dining kitchen, conservatory, two bedrooms and a shower room. In addition to this, the bungalow is entered through gates that open onto ample block paved parking with a single garage whilst the rear elevation has a good size decked area and a mature sunny aspect private garden. As an agent we fully recommend viewing this property to avoid missing out on this rare find!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60144817.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6180806. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Walton & Hipkiss, Stourbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.