2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHarold Evers Way, Kidderminster
- TWO BEDROOM END TERRACE
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- REAR GARDEN
- GARAGE & DRIVEWAY PARKING
- CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
****TWO BEDROOM END TERRACE****NO UPWARD CHAIN****GARAGE *& DRIVEWAY PARKING****CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION****REAR GARDEN**** Comprising entrance hallway, dining lounge, kitchen, two double bedrooms and bathroom.
A two bedroom end terrace property offering no upward chain. Comprising entrance hallway, dining lounge, kitchen, two double bedrooms and bathroom. The property also benefits from having a garage, driveway parking and a rear garden.
Tarmac driveway leading to front door.
Door to front, obscure glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, stairs to first floor landing and gas central heated radiator.
L Shaped Dining Lounge 15' 9" max x 15' max ( 4.80m max x 4.57m max )
Window to rear aspect, three ceiling lights, gas fire, gas central heated radiator, glazed door to rear and door to kitchen.
Kitchen 8' 4" x 5' 8" ( 2.54m x 1.73m )
window to rear aspect, ceiling light, range of base kitchen units, sink and drainer, tiled splashbacks, worktops and plumbing for washing machine.
Ceiling light, access to loft and doors to various rooms.
Bedroom One 14' 11" x 10' 7" ( 4.55m x 3.23m )
Glazed windows to rear aspect and ceiling light.
Bedroom Two 13' 10" x 8' ( 4.22m x 2.44m )
Glazed windows to front aspect and ceiling light.
Glazed obscure window to front aspect, ceiling light, wc, sink, bath with shower over and cupboard housing water tank.
Fenced borders, gate to side, patio and lawn.
Up and over door, power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60144832.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS108288. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.