4 bedroom detached house for saleFox's Furlong, Yapton Road, Barnham, PO22
- Built by Award Winning Crayfern Homes
- STAMP DUTY CONTRIBUTION AVAILABLE
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Living Room
- High Quality Specification and Finishes
- Under Floor Heating to Ground Floor
- En Suite to Master Bedroom and Bedroom 2
- First Floor Study
- Fitted Wardrobes to Master and Bedroom 2
- Part Exchange & 'Help to Buy Available
STAMP DUTY CONTRIBUTION AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
A stunning selection of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes set in a landscaped development in the village of Barnham, West Sussex in walking distance of local amenities and railway station by Crayfern Homes. PART EXCHANGE OR HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE ON THIS NEW HOME
Plot 23 is a 4 bedroom detached house with 3 bathrooms (2 en suites), study, under floor heating to ground floor, kitchen/breakfast room, lounge with bi-fold doors to garden, includes CARPETS and LANDSCAPED GARDEN, garage and parking.
Show Home now open Thursday - Monday 10am-5pm.
STAMP DUTY CONTRIBUTION AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME (subject to Terms & Conditions)
Kitchen/Breakfast Room 17'11 (5.45m) x 13'1 (4m)
Living Room 14'7 (4.44m) x 20'0 (6.1m)
First Floor Landing
Master Bedroom 14'4 (4.38m) x 11'6 (3.5m)
Bedroom 2 12'2 (3.7m) x 9'10 (3m)
Bedroom 3 11'9 (3.58m) x 11'1 (3.39m)
Bedroom 4 11'9 (3.58m) x 8'6 (2.6m)
First Floor Study 14'4 (4.38m) x 8'2 (2.49m)
Garage and Parking
Fox's Furlong is located in the thriving village of Barnham with its range of local shops, public houses, schools and mainline railway station to London Victoria. Goodwood and Fontwell race courses are both close by. Goodwood is famous for its event days including the world renowned Festival of Speed and Goodwood Revival, plus a season of horseracing. Barnham is approximately 9 miles from the cathedral city of Chichester where you will find the Chichester Festival Theatre, excellent high street shopping, restaurants and bars.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-60145048.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 250140. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Chichester - New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.