5 bedroom detached house for saleYalden Close, Wokingham, Berkshire
- Available for occupation immediately
- 10 year NHBC Certificate
- Spectacular 30' Kitchen/dining room with integrated appliances and utility room
- Impressive living room and separate family room
- Gas central heating to radiators throughout
- Contemporary family bathroom
- Master bedroom with ensuite
This spacious brand new five bedrooms detached family home is situated in a smart crescent of houses to the north of Wokingham town centre. Accommodation comprises 30' kitchen/dining room, living room, separate family room, two ensuites shower rooms.
Situation Eamer Crescent is an exciting new development of stylish houses recently built by Bovis Homes set less than two miles from Wokingham town centre with its variety of local and national shops and train station. The location boasts close proximity to open parkland, Emmbrook Junior and Senior Schools, local shops and public Houses in Emmbrook.
Outside Rear garden is 41' wide x 40' deep, enclosed by wooden fencing and wall, outside tap. door from the garden into the double garage with two up and over doors, light and power. Two generous car parking spaces. Outside tap.
NB: Annual management charge £185.00.
Council Tax F
Local Authority Wokingham Borough Council
Property ref: 121_1615_4325074
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60146320.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4325074. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Wokingham Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.