14 bedroom block of apartments for saleGunnersbury Lane, Acton
- 6 x 667 Sq. Ft 2 bedroom apartment
- 1 X 923 Sq. Ft Penthouse style 2 bedroom apartment
- All flats let on AST's
- 23 Minutes to Heathrow
- 20 Minutes to Central London
- Located in Acton, Close to Ealing and Chiswick.
- Modern detached block
- Proven rental track record
Presenting to the market for sale this impressive freehold building of 7 flats on Gunnersbury lane. This double fronted building offers a superb investment opportunity; set over four floors it comprises 7 units including two garden flats (two bedroom), two first floor flats (two bedroom) and on the third floor two further two bedroom flats. On the top floor there is a large penthouse style apartment with a lift that opens out into the apartment. The development is popular due to its proximity to Acton Town Tube Station which provides easy access to London and Heathrow.
Property ref: 121_2390_4436209
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60155743.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4436209. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Orchards Of London, Acton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.