4 bedroom detached house for saleHexton, Hitchin, Hertfordshire, SG5
- 2013 detached barn conversion
- Four double bedrooms
- Air source central heating system with under floor heating to the ground floor complemented with solid Oak flooring to all reception areas
- Stunning kitchen with separate utility room
- Detached double garage and home office, hot tub platform, dusk/dawn attractive external lighting
- Open plan living space with accommodation in excess of 2,000 sq. ft., gated front and rear driveways
- Oak double glazing throughout, exposed oak beams
A four double bedroom contemporary detached barn conversion, for sale with no upper chain and with open plan living, in the village of Hexton. Adjacent to woodland and situated in the centre of the village, Red Lion Barn is an outstanding timber framed property offering versatile accommodation in excess of 2,000 sq. ft., set over two floors. Constructed and fitted to an exceptional standard to provide stylish and unique family accommodation and has a valid Builder Insurance Backed Warranty. Complementary features of the property include oak flooring throughout the reception areas, numerous exposed oak beams, vaulted ceilings and oak internal doors. Externally, the property boasts a gated front and rear driveway, with a detached double garage and home office.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60163851.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HIT180206. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Graham, Hitchin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.