2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleBrinkley Crescent, Colchester
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Semi Detached Bungalow
- Double Glazing
- Large Corner Plot
- Gas Central Heating
- No Onward Chain
Situated in this sought after location and offering a supbert plot is this two bedroom SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW with NO ONWARD CHAIN. The garden is in need of some cultivation but offers great scope and possibilities for an extension to the BUNGALOW.
Double glazed entrance door to:-
Access to loft space. Doors to:-
Lounge 17' 9" x 11' 6" ( 5.41m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, feature fireplace, radiator.
Kitchen 9' 3" x 8' 8" ( 2.82m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect, fitted kitchen comprising of roll edge work surfaces with cupboards and draws under, inset sink and drainer unit, space for gas cooker, wall mounted boiler, space for appliances. Door to:-
Conservatory 9' 8" x 9' 6" ( 2.95m x 2.90m )
Upvc construction, double glazed doors to the rear garden.
Bedroom One 12' 9" x 11' 1" ( 3.89m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom Two 9' 4" x 9' ( 2.84m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect.
Suite comprising of a walk in shower cubicle housing shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, tiled walls, double glazed window to the side aspect.
The property sits on a good size plot with a large garden to the rear which needs some attention. There is a driveway to the side of the property offering parking for numerous vehicles which leads to a detached garage.
To The Front
There is a shingled flower bed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60164104.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSJ103583. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester St Johns. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.