3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDarby Road, Grassendale, Liverpool, L19
- An Attractive Semi Detached Residence
- Popular Residential Location
- Served By A Wealth Of Amenities
- Surround By Open Green Space
- Porch & Reception Hall
- Cloakroom & Ground Floor WC
- Attractive Formal Lounge
- An Abundance Of Natural Light
- Open Plan Formal Dining Room
- Energy Rating D
Sutton Kersh are extremely delighted to offer for sale a rare opportunity to purchase this beautifully proportioned double front semi detached family residence. Occupying a corner position with both Darby Road and Ranelagh Drive South, boasting a sunny rear aspect whilst being enveloped by attractive and beautifully maintained gardens. The property briefly comprises, a porch leading through into a welcoming reception hall with cloaks cupboard and ground floor WC. An attractive formal lounge boasts a dual aspect, formal dining room boasts open plan access to a generous kitchen. To the first floor a landing offers access into three well proportioned bedrooms, a family bathroom and separate WC. Other benefits to the property is that it is fully double glazed and gas centrally heated. Externally the property is enveloped by beautifully maintained gardens. Furthermore to the rear access via Ranelagh Drive North there is double gated access for off road parking. Offered with no onward chain and to appreciate the accommodation on offer an early inspection is highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60164799.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ART190127. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sutton Kersh, Allerton & South Liverpool Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.