2 bedroom house for saleSodbury Vale, Chipping Sodbury, Bristol
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- FULL WIDTH GARAGE W/ POWER AND LIGHTING
- OPEN PLAN LIVING/ENTERTAINING SPACE
- WALKING DISTANCE TO CHIPPING SODBURY HIGH STREET
- SHOW HOME PRESENTATION
- UTILITY ROOM
SHOW HOME STANDARD.
This beautifully presented TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM coach house is situated within walking distance of both Chipping Sodbury High Street and Waitrose. As a Bloor Home built in 2016 this property offers modern OPEN PLAN living surrounded by everything you need.....
Call us now!!
The property's first floor comprises OPEN PLAN living/entertaining space including spacious lounge/diner, high gloss kitchen with island style layout, UTILITY ROOM, bathroom with high quality suite and TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS one of which offering built in wardrobes and windows to two walls. The ground floor offers entrance hallway, FULL WIDTH GARAGE with electric doors and under stairs storage. Further benefits include; gas central heating, double glazing, integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer.
Double glazed door to front with stairway rising to first floor, door leading to garage and radiator.
Lounge / Dining Area 19' 4" max x 11' 6" max ( 5.89m max x 3.51m max )
Double glazed window to side elevation, TV point, telephone point and radiator. (Irregular Shaped Room).
Kitchen 10' 8" max x 9' 10" max ( 3.25m max x 3.00m max )
Double glazed window to side elevation. Fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units with underlighting and work surfaces over with matching low splashback, incorporating a one and half bowl asterite sink/drainer. Island with electric oven and hob with cookerhood over. Integral dishwasher and integral fridge/freezer, wood effect tiled flooring and spotlights inset to ceiling.
Utility Room 5' 7" max x 5' 3" max ( 1.70m max x 1.60m max )
Wall units, work surfaces, plumbing for washing machine and radiator.
Bedroom One 14' 7" max x 9' 10" max ( 4.45m max x 3.00m max )
Double glazed windows to side and rear elevations, built-in wardrobe, TV point and radiator. (Irregular Shaped Room).
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 9' 2" ( 3.10m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, TV point and radiator.
Bathroom suite comprising bath with mixer tap and shower over, low level WC, wash hand has basin with vanity unit, tiled splashbacks, extractor fan, shaver point, spotlights inset to ceiling and ladder style radiator.
Garage 19' 4" max x 9' 1" max ( 5.89m max x 2.77m max )
With electric up and over doors, double glazed window to side, power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60165973.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAT304651. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Yate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.