3 bedroom house for salePennsylvania Way, Portland
- Beautifully presented 3 storey 3 bedroom home - situated opposite to Pennsylvania Castle & access to Church Ope Cove
- Successfully run as a 5* Holiday Let with furnishings available
- Kitchen/ Dining Room with built in appliances
- Second floor master bedroom with en-suite shower room and sea views - two further double bedrooms
- Decked rear garden
- Allocated parking and garage
- Triple glazed uPVC windows
- Central heating provided via central Bio-mas boiler
- Viewing recommended to appreciate this comfortable family home.
An opportunity to acquire a 3 storey 3 bedroom house situated opposite Pennsylvania Castle and with sea views from the master bedroom. Built within the last 5 years and fitted to a high standard with wood veneer doors, fitted kitchen & utility room with built in appliances, good quality bathroom and en-suite shower room. The property has been run as a very successful 5 star holiday let and the owner would be willing to sell fully equipped and with future business by separate negotiation. There is also a beach hut at Church Ope Cove which is down the hill opposite to the property again by separate negotiation.
Accommodation - Double glazed front door to:-
Entrance Hall - Stairs to first floor with under stair cupboard
Cloakroom/W.C. - White suite comprising close coupled w.c., corner wash hand basin, half tiled walls, extractor fan
Kitchen/Dining Room - 4.37m x 3.81m (14'4" x 12'6") - Fitted with a good range of high gloss floor and wall units with work surfaces and tiled surrounds, built-in eye level oven and ceramic hob and brushed stainless steel cooker hood, built-in fridge, freezer and dishwasher, inset bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tpas, inset spotlights, 2 triple glazed windows to front
Utility Room - 1.83m x 1.63m (6' x 5'4") - Range of fitted high gloss units with work surfaces and inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit, built-in washing machine
Bedroom One - 3.25m x 3.23m (10'8" x 10'7") - Including fitted wardrobe, 2 triple glazed windows to rear
First Floor -
Landing - Stairs to second floor
Lounge - 4.01m x 5.21m (13'2" x 17'1") - Overall comprising 13'2" x 11'1" (4.01m x 3.38m) and 6' x 6'1" (1.83m x 1.86m)
3 triple glazed windows to front overlooking the grounds of Pennsylvania Castle, inset spotlights
Bedroom Two - 3.58m x 3.12m (11'9" x 10'3" ) - 2 triple glazed windows to rear
Bathroom - White suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled w.c., tiled walls and floor, shaver light fitting, triple glazed window to rear
Second Floor -
Landing - Walk-in airing cupboard
Master Bedroom - 7.72m x 3.43m (25'4" x 11'3") - Overall including eaves storage and built-in wardrobe, triple glazed windows to front and rear with sea views to the front
En-Suite - White suite comprising shower, pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled w.c., tiled walls and floor, extractor fan, inset spotlights
Outside - Decked Garden
Allocated Garage and Parking Space
Council Tax - Band D
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60167173.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26996714. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hull Gregson Hull, Portland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.