3 bedroom town house for saleBluebell Walk, Tunbridge Wells, TN2
- Price Range £335,000 - £350,000
- WOULD SUIT FIRST TIME BUYERS/COMMUTERS/FAMILIES
- QUIET LOCATION SITUATED AT THE END OF CUL-DE-SAC
- ALL OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED
- Substantial accommodation spread over three floors
- Two bathrooms
- Walking distance to railway station (High Brooms)
- Off road parking for a minimum of two cars
- Delightful well maintained rear garden
- Contemporary design throughout
*IDEAL FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS/FAMILIES/COMMUTERS*. PRICE RANGE £335,000 - £350,000. A FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY to acquire a substantial three bedroom end of terrace mews property on three levels, situated in a very quiet location at the end of a cul-de-sac. This very tastefully presented spacious town house was built in 2014 and benefits from having spacious accommodation throughout. It has been built and designed thoughtfully to accommodate families who can grow with the property and benefits from having two contemporary bathrooms, one ensuite, good sized bedrooms a well equipped kitchen, all areas to embrace superior finishings. An added luxury is the balcony on the second floor which is accessed via the bedroom.There is a good sized delightful level rear garden which is well screened and a large driveway to accommodate a number of cars. This property comes with an NHBC certificate. ALL OFFERS WILL BE SERIOUSLY CONSIDERED.
To view this property please contact Jenny Ireland at Mother Goose Estate Agents.
Bluebell Walk is a short drive from Knights Park which offers a multi-screen cinema complex, a bowling alley and health/fitness club. In addition there is the large retail park close-by where there are a variety of clothing stores with high street labels and local restaurants.There are also a number of recreation Parks close-by the closest being Colebrook Recreation Grounds. The railway station is a short walk from the property with High Brooms Main Line Station offering a regular service to London (to the North) and Hastings (to the South). The A21 is also easily accessible which gives access to the coast (to the South) and the M25 (to the North).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13555091. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mother Goose Estate Agency, Tunbridge Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.