3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt. Johns Road, , Ryde, Isle of Wight
- 3 bedroom semi-detached family home
- Off road parking
- Close to town & amenities
- Ideal family home
- Beautiful sunny rear garden
- EPC energy rating E (50)
Are you looking for space, versatility and value for your money? Then look no further, this substantial three bedroom semi-detached family home with off road parking is beautifully presented throughout, and would suit a family looking to upsize from their first home perfectly.Situated on the outskirts of Ryde town centre, although you can pull the car onto the drive you really don’t need to use it if you don’t want too, you can walk into the town for a bite to eat or a drink or two with friends in a matter of minutes. You can also take a leisurely stroll down to the beautiful golden sands of Ryde and Appley’s shore line.Our current owners have lived here for several years now and have really enjoyed their home, they spend a lot of time in the garden as it is directly south facing and a beautiful spot for the sun. If you see yourself as a bit of a sun worshiper then this is definitely a garden that you will fall in love with, there is a lot of colour, and has been beautifully cared for.
What the Owner says:
We have really enjoyed our time here and we have always found it particularly convenient for being able to get out and about to the local shops and into the town when we need to.We have decided that the time is right for us to downsize and move to something a little smaller.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 11'4 x 10'8 (3.46m x 3.25m)
- Dining Room: 11'4 x 10'10 (3.46m x 3.30m)
- Kitchen Area: 9'11 x 7'2 (3.02m x 2.19m)
- Utility Area
- Bedroom 1: 11'4 x 10'8 (3.46m x 3.25m)
- Bedroom 2: 114'0 x 10'0 10 (34.77m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'11 x 7'2 (3.02m x 2.19m)
- Shower Room
- Front Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
- Workshop: 18'0 x 10'0 (5.49m x 3.05m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60171814.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60423777. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Ryde. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.