4 bedroom detached house for saleCrossbush Road, Felpham, Bognor Regis, PO22
- Sitting Room and Dining Room
- Study and Snug
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Cloakroom and Utility Room
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite Bathroom/Shower Room
- Guest Bedroom With En-Suite Shower Room
- Two Further Double Bedrooms and a Bath/Shower Room
- Double Garage and Driveway
- South Facing Rear Garden
An impressive double fronted mock Tudor style detached house situated on the popular Private Summerley Estate close to the beach. Built approximately 17 years ago and originally the show home, the property offers well proportioned accommodation. Particular features include a kitchen/breakfast room with integrated appliances, a central breakfast island and double doors leading out onto the south facing rear garden. On the ground floor there are also four further receptions rooms and double glazed conservatory which once again overlooks the rear garden.
The master bedroom can be found on the first floor and benefits from fitted wardrobes, an en-suite bathroom with separate shower cubicle. The guest bedroom also enjoys an en-suite shower room/WC. Two further double bedrooms and a family bathroom with separate shower cubicle can also be found on the first floor.
Outside, to the front of the property is a driveway providing off road parking for a number of vehicles which leads to a double garage with electric up and over door, power and lighting and a pitched roof for storage. The rear garden is of a southerly aspect and is mainly laid to lawn enclosed by mature flower and shrub borders. There are two electric awnings adjoining the rear of the property. EPC-C
The property is situated on the sought after Private Summerley Estate in Felpham close to the beach. The village of Felpham offers a range of local facilities including schools, Doctors' Surgery and pharmacy, a sports centre with swimming pool, golf club and a range of other useful shops and public houses. The cathedral city of Chichester and the famous Goodwood motor circuit and race course can all be found within approximately 10 mile radius.
An impressive double fronted mock Tudor style detached residence.
Snug 14'3 (4.34m) x 8'3 (2.51m)
Utility 10'7 (3.23m) x 5'9 (1.75m)
Kitchen/Breakfast Room 14'3 (4.34m) x 14' (4.27m)
Dining Room 14'1 (4.29m) x 11'5 (3.48m)
Sitting Room 19'8 (5.99m) x 14'3 (4.34m)
Sun Room 11'1 (3.38m) x 9'8 (2.95m)
Study 14'3 (4.34m) x 8'10 (2.69m)
Stairs To First Floor
Bedroom 3 14'3 (4.34m) x 10'4 (3.15m)
Master Bedroom 15'7 (4.75m) x 14'3 (4.34m)
En-Suite Bath/Shower Room/WC
Guest Bedroom 13'7 (4.14m) x 11'7 (3.53m)
En-Suite Shower Room/WC
Bedroom 4 14'3 (4.34m) x 9'7 (2.92m)
Front and Rear Gardens
Garage 19' (5.79m) x 18'9 (5.72m)
To the front of the property is a driveway providing off road parking for a number of vehicles.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60174139.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 246538. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Middleton-On-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.