2 bedroom flat for saleSwandrift, Riverside Road, Staines-upon-Thames, TW18
- Top floor riverside apartment.
- Two double bedrooms
- 18' Living/dining room overlooking the river
- Balcony with direct river views
- Front and rear communal gardens
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Offered with vacant possession is this well presented two bedroom top floor riverside apartment. Located within a small development offering direct views across the River Thames. Benefits include a balcony, spacious living room, modern kitchen, a three piece bathroom suite, gardens to the front and rear and a single garage. Further benefits include gas central heating, double glazed windows and a share of the freehold. The property looks across a 40 mooring which could be used if an annual licence is obtained from the Environment Agency. NO ONWARD CHAIN. EPC Rating D.
There is a service charge of £100.00 per month which covers the cleaning of the communal areas, lighting, building insurance and some maintenance.
Council Tax Banding:
Spelthorne Borough Council, Council Tax Band E being £2,048.33 for 2016/17.
Via The Frost Partnership, 146 / 148 High Street, Staines-upon-Thames, TW18 4AH
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60175979.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 275422. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Frost Partnership, Staines. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.