6 bedroom detached house for saleEstcourt Road, GLOUCESTER, GL1 3LW
- Six Bedroom Detached Home
- Stunning Light and Airy Open Plan Living Space
- Two Shower Rooms and Family Bathroom
- Integral Garage and Driveway
- Set on a Popular Tree Lined Road
- Established Garden Ideal for Family Living
Situated on the Tree lined Estcourt Road, which offers access to Gloucester, Cheltenham and Tewkesbury. This detached home is well located for the local amenities that Longlevens offers, this includes several takeaways, Lloyds Pharmacy, Doctors and convenience stores, whilst being less than 2 miles from Gloucester City Centre and St Oswald's Retail Park.
The home itself has accommodation set over three floors and have been greatly modified by its current owners. As you enter the property you are met by a light and airy hall, from here you will find the a large amount of open plan family space. Firstly you will find the living room, this open onto the family room and full height dining area at the back of the house which also opens onto the kitchen. This area benefits from beautiful Bi folding doors which lead out to the rear garden and decking area. On the ground floor you'll also find a utility room, integral access to the garage, a play room and cloakroom. On the first floor is home provides four of the six bedrooms as well as the family bathroom. The master bedroom has both an en suite and walk in wardrobe. On the second floor a further two bedrooms and a shower room can be found. This family home offers practical outside space, with a lawn area and both a large decked area and a covered patio /BBQ area. If your looking for a versatile family home to enjoy then we would certainly recommend a viewing.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 144844. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Estate Agents, Gloucester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.