4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNevill Road, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 7QE
- Guide Price £625,000 - £650,000
- Semi-Detached Family Home
- Large Through Lounge Diner
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Four Bedrooms
- Newly Fitted Family Bathroom
- Utility Room
- Close To Good Schools
Guide Price £625,000 - £650,000
Modern | Family
HW Estate Agents are delighted to offer this spacious four bedroom semi-detached family home situated close to numerous good schools and bus links.
Upon entering the property you are met with a spacious entrance hall, giving access to the impressive through lounge diner. The living area has a bay fronted window and a spacious open plan dining area, double doors lead to a small conservatory room which over looks the garden. The kitchen has been fully refitted with a modern grey and gold tones, the kitchen has a mirrored subway tile splash back which adds to the contemporary feel of the room. There is a further utility room off the kitchen with space for a fridge freezer and other appliances.
Heading up to the first floor you will find three good size bedrooms, the master has a private balcony over looking the garden and ample storage space. The fully tiled family bathroom has also been refitted and has a bath with shower over, W/C, and wash hand basin.
The top floor has been converted into a large double bedroom with views towards Hove Park. There is also a large storage room which could be converted STNP.
The secluded rear garden provides the perfect place to unwind in the summer months and givers access to the garage.
property | semi-detached
beds | four doubles
baths | one family bathroom
parking | garage
council tax | band E
transport | Hove Train Station 1 mile | Aldrington Train Station 1 mile
schools | Aldrington CofE | Blatchington Mill Secondary | Lancing Prep College
Located in the popular Nevill Road, giving easy access to the A27, M25, Gatwick and London via car. The area is increasingly popular due to the close proximity of local parks, such as Hove Park and Hove Recreation Ground as well as, numerous good schools including Aldrington CofE, Blatchington Mill and Lancing Prep College. Both Hove and Preston Park train stations are within walking distance, making this an ideal home for those looking to commute.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 483734. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by HW Estate Agents, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.