2 bedroom terraced house for saleBartholomew Street, Ipswich
- Two Bedroom Home
- Close to the Town Centre
- Popular Location
- Ideal Investment or First Time Buy
TWO BEDROOM TUNNEL TERRACED HOUSE with an upstairs bathroom situated in the popular East side of Ipswich. Within walking distance to the town centre, the property is an ideal investmemt or first time buy.
Entrance Door Into:
Lounge 11' 8" x 9' 7" ( 3.56m x 2.92m )
Window to the front and radiator.
Dining Room 11' 8" max x 10' 6" ( 3.56m max x 3.20m )
Window to the rear, feature fire place and door leading to:
Kitchen 8' 2" x 5' 9" ( 2.49m x 1.75m )
Matching eye and base level units with roll top work surfaces, space for oven, hob and washing machine, inset sink and drainer unit, tiled splashbacks and door through to:
Utility 3' 9" x 3' 7" ( 1.14m x 1.09m )
Space for fridge/freezer.
Door opening to:
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 10' 2" ( 3.53m x 3.10m )
Double aspect window to the front and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 5' 1" ( 3.20m x 1.55m )
Window to the rear and radiator.
Three piece suite comprising of panelled bath with overhead shower, low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin and radiator.
Mainly laid to lawn with a small patio area and enclosed by panelled fencing and established borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60183200.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPS110923. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.