Land for sale, Plot at Inverskilavulin, Glenloy, Banavie, PH337PD
- Former reservoir with Full Planning Permission (granted 24th Jan 2012) (REF: 11/04360/FUL) for 7 holiday cottages & 1 managers house/cottage. Situated in the beautiful area of Lochaber in the West of
- Within the Ben Nevis mountain range area - Local amenities are available in Spean Bridge and Banavie, including shops, hotels, railway station, restaurants, primary school etc. Located within the hear
- The site extends to approximately 0.91 acres and benefits form Full Planning Permission (11/04360/FUL) for the erection of 7 holiday cottages and 1 managers house/holiday cottage. Seldom plots are eve
- It will be the purchaser?s responsibility to connect to the services. Mains electricity is located near Inverskilavulin. Water will be from a private supply and drainage will be to a septic tank (to b
- From Fort William take the road to Mallaig. Proceed over the Caledonian Canal and turn right immediately thereafter ? signposted Banavie. Proceed along this road (B8004) for approx 5 miles, turn into
Former reservoir with Full Planning Permission (granted 24th Jan 2012) (REF: 11/04360/FUL) for the erection of 7 holiday cottages & 1 managers house/cottage. The site extends to approximately 0.91 acres and benefits form Full Planning Permission for the erection of 7 holiday cottages and 1 managers house/holiday cottage. It is seldom plots are ever for sale in this attractive glen, making it a real prospect to the successful purchaser. It will be the purchaser?s responsibility to connect to the services. Mains electricity is located near Inverskilavulin. Water will be from a private supply and drainage will be to a septic tank (to be installed), exclusive to the property. Full Planning Permission was granted on 24th January 2012 (REF: 11/04360/FUL). Phone or submit an enquiry form to get the full Auction Catalogue and further details regarding this sale. Future Property Auctions, Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auctioneer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 674730. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, EDINBURGH. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.