3 bedroom terraced house for saleWindermere Road, Kendal, Cumbria
- TRADITIONAL MID TERRACED PROPERTY
- ACCOMMODATION OVER 3 LEVELS
- RENOVATED TO A HIGH STANDARD
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN TO DINING ROOM WITH SEMI INDUSTRIAL FEEL
- 3 BEDROOMS AND SPACIOUS LOUNGE
- LOWER GROUND FLOOR WC AND UTILITY
- LUXURY BATHROOM WITH SEPARATE SHOWER
- GARDENS AND DOUBLE GARAGE
The Cumberland are delighted to offer this opportunity to purchase this traditional stone built three bedroom mid terrace property. The property has been renovated to a high standard with all the 'Bells and Whistles' you would expect. The lower ground floor having a semi industrial theme which blends well with the open plan feel of the room with multi fuel stove and doors to the garden. The ground floor has a large lounge and a double bedroom. To the first floor there are a further two bedrooms and a luxury bathroom with separate shower enclosure. Situated in an extremely popular residential area, located on the fringes of Kendal, close to Kendal Green and within walking distance to the town centre, easy access to the M6 motorway and South Lakes. The property enjoys stunning views across Kendal and benefits from uPVC double glazing throughout. There is a delightful garden to the rear with a double garage. This property will appeal to a variety of purchasers. A must see home. Energy Rating C.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60186334.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DUM170274. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Kendal. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.