3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHoward Road, Walthamstow
- Three double bedrooms
- Victorian end of terrace home
- Church Hill location
- Close to tube
- 65ft rear garden with side access
- Underfloor heating in entire house
- Spacious kitchen/diner
- Large loft space with potential to convert
A lovingly finished, spacious three bedroom Victorian end of terrace. With a large 65 foot private garden and a large loft, and with both Walthamstow Village and Walthamstow Central less than a half mile away on foot, this is an excellent investment as well as an ideal family home.
Located in central Walthamstow's Church Hill neighbourhood, all of the borough's highlights are well within reach. As well as the station and the Village you have Lloyd Park, Walthamstow Mall, the Empire Cinema and Wood Street all within easy walking distance.
IF YOU LIVED HERE...
You'll be enjoying some sumptuous Design & Decor; rich, dark engineered oak floorboards are underfoot in the dual reception rooms and hallways. The kitchen/diner meanwhile is a chef's dream, with a double width oven, capacious, glossy black units and a full range of fitted appliances.
Upstairs all three bedrooms are a decent size with the master coming in at 270 square feet. There are more of those gorgeous dark oak floors and you also have underfloor heating throughout for a truly luxurious feel. The extensive loft is so far unconverted, potentially adding a whole new storey and making this an excellent investment.
Outside and Walthamstow Village, a peaceful oasis of part-pedestianised streets that's home to some of the finest bars and restaurants for miles around, is less than a half mile away on foot. Walthamstow Central station, with direct, 20 minute runs to Oxford Circus and Liverpool Street, is just as close.
- Your 65 foot long garden starts with a conservatory and courtyard before opening up into a bustling natural retreat with riotous flowerbeds and plenty of screening greenery.
- You're spoilt for choice when it comes to new locals but we'd recommend The Queen's Arms, a great family-friendly gastropub in The Village.
- You have seven primary/secondary schools within walking distance, all rated 'Good' or better by Ofsted.
Reception Room - 5.0m x 3.9m (16'4" x 12'9") -
Reception Room - 3.6m x 3.2m (11'9" x 10'5" ) -
Kitchen / Diner - 6.1m 3.3m (20'0" 10'9") -
Conservatory - 4.5m x 1.7m (14'9" x 5'6") -
Utility Room -
Bedroom - 5.1m x 4.9m (16'8" x 16'0") -
Bedroom - 3.5m x 3.2m (11'5" x 10'5") -
Bedroom - 4.1m x 3.2m (13'5" x 10'5") -
Bathroom - 2.9m x 2.2m (9'6" x 7'2") -
Garden - 19.81m (65) -
Explore our 'Wonders of Walthamstow' pages for everything our awesome community has to offer.
From the critically acclaimed bars and restaurants of Walthamstow Village, to the wide green spaces of Lloyd Park and Hollow Pond.
From the 20 minute tube ride into Oxford Street to the fact that you don't have to be a Russian Oligarch to afford a family home here.
For these reasons and more, people have spent the past two years flocking to E17 and surrounding areas.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60186757.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26943519. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.