2 bedroom park home for saleOsmington Hill, Osmington, Weymouth, Dorset, DT3 6ED
- Fully Residential Park With Sea Views
- AVAILABLE JULY 2018 Reserve Off Plan
- New 2 Bed Fully Furnished Park Home
- Fitted Kitchen With Appliances
- Master Bedroom With Ensuite
- Private Parking & Landscaped Garden
- Close To Weymouth Town Centre
- Pet Friendly - Over 45's Age Group Only
EXCLUSIVE NEW RESIDENTIAL PARK HOME DEVELOPMENT - HOMES AVAILABLE JULY 2018 WITH OFF PLAN RESERVATIONS BEEN TAKEN NOW - ALL PLOTS HAVE SEA & COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS OVER WEYMOUTH BAY & THE WHITE HORSE AT OSMINGTON - FULLY FURNISHED TO EXCEPTIONAL STANDARD - PRIVATE PARKING - LANDSCAPED GARDEN WITH SHED - MAINS SERVICES - BAND A COUNCIL TAX - NO STAMP DUTY - PROPERTY EXCHANGE AVAILABLE.
We are delighted to offer 12 new Park Homes on this Exclusive Residential Development in a truly spectacular location with prices starting at £200,000 to £349,950 depending on the size of home and location on the development.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 402086. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Right Choice Park & Leisure Homes Ltd , Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.