3 bedroom detached house for saleEsplanade, Ventnor, Isle of Wight
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Individual property with 3 bedrooms
- Amazing sea views & minutes from the beach
- 2 bedrooms with en-suite facilities
- Gardens & car parking
- EPC energy rating E (50)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £260,000, please contact Pittis.
If you have ever dreamt of waking up to the sound of the sea and the smell of salt in the air, then this wonderful property just a stone’s throw from the beach could be the one! Sit out in the Mediterranean garden and soak up the sun whilst relaxing with a glass of something cold and bubbly. As soon as you arrive and marvel at the nautical themed entrance you know this property is something special. Step inside to the spacious open plan lounge/dining area which is really light and airy and gives you the perfect vantage point to take in the view. The kitchen area is another sociable area and will allow you to interact with guests whilst rustling up a tasty meal for some alfresco dining. Also on this floor you will find a guests’ bedroom and a good-sized utility room with loads of storage and which could be put to variety of other uses.Venturing downstairs, the two further bedrooms both have en-suite facilities and the main bedroom has access to its own outside patio area.This stunning home may be hard to find, in its private tucked away location, but once seen, its charm and character along with amazing sea views are definitely worth searching for.As a holiday home, you can walk the kids to the beach in minutes or enjoy one of the many restaurants and cafes Ventnor Esplanade has to offer, but if you worked and lived here all year round it would equally make a fine permanent home. It is sure to attract a lot of interest so to avoid disappointment call us now to have a look for yourself.
What the Owner says:
When we first started to look for a smaller property we did not realise this one was for sale as it is tucked away and hidden from view. However, as soon as we walked in and saw the sea view we knew it was the one. The property does not look very big but when you get inside you soon realise there is more to it than meets the eye. We love to sit out in the garden and take in the sea view and sunny aspect. The dogs love being so close to the beach and you can walk down to the seafront in minutes. Since we have lived here we have added the porch area and made good use of the utility room as an art studio. The location is great along with the peace and quiet of not really having many neighbours so we shall miss all of this when we do sell to move to the mainland.
- Entrance Hall: 8'11 x 7'6 (2.72m x 2.29m)
- Lounge/Dining Area: 17'2 x 11'2 (5.24m x 3.41m)
- Kitchen Area: 11'0 x 7'10 (3.36m x 2.39m)
- Utility Room: 14'1 x 5'6 (4.30m x 1.68m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'2 x 8'7 (3.41m x 2.62m)
- Bedroom 1: 15'7 x 9'2 (4.75m x 2.80m)
- En-suite Bathroom
- Bedroom 2: 10'0 maximum x 7'0 maximum (3.05m x 2.14m)
- En-suite Shower Room
- Car Parking Space
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60190687.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60800967. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.