3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOulton Close, Kidderminster, DY11
- POPULAR Location of Kidderminster
- Rental Opportunity
- Interal viewing highley advised
- Perfect Family Home
- Master Bedroom with Dressing Area and En-Suite
- Off-Road Parking & Garage
- Well-Presented Throughout
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Extended to the Rear
- THREE Bedrooms
** SOLD SUBJECT TO CONTRACT - SIMILAR PROPERTIES REQUIRED... BUYERS ARE WAITING ** Walton and Hipkiss are proud to offer this fully extended three bedroom, semi-detached property for sale. The property is well-presented throughout and is located on the Marlpool side of Kidderminster within close proximity of local schools and amenities. In brief the property comprises entrance porch, family lounge, dining room, newly fitted breakfast kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite shower room and dressing area, two further bedrooms, family bathroom, enclosed well-maintained colourfully planted rear garden, garage and ample off-road parking.
The property is being offered with NO UPWARD CHAIN.
A viewing is highly recommended to appreciate what the accommodation has to offer.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60191878.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6097204. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Walton & Hipkiss, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.