4 bedroom terraced house for saleRichmond Avenue, Islington, London, N1
Offers in Region of
- Grade II listed
- South facing garden with open views
- Located in the one way stretch of the road
- Close to central Islington
- Refurbished and modernised to a high standard over recent years
- Close to Barnsbury Park
Immaculate Grade II listed house on a prime Barnsbury Street. Located in the one way stretch of Richmond Avenue.
Richmond Avenue sits in the heart of the Barnsbury Conservation area, extremely well placed for the many amenities in central Islington and the local shops in Barnsbury and Upper Street. There are excellent transport links at The Angel and Highbury Corner providing easy access to the City and the West End with many bus routes and the underground stations (Northern Line, Victoria Line and Overland). Furthermore, the International transport hub at King’s Cross St Pancras is within easy reach from the property.
A wonderful Grade II listed family home located close to central Islington in this highly popular location in the Barnsbury conservation area. The house has been modernised to an exceptionally high standard with quality fitted bathrooms and shower rooms. The character and finish have been enhanced to provide a beautiful, very stylish home. The top two floors offer four double bedrooms, separate w.c., bathroom and shower room.
The through reception room is presented in immaculate decorative order with charming period features. To the rear is a further study room/playroom with direct access to the garden. The lower ground floor offers a great social space with a modern fitted kitchen and spacious dining room. The garden is a delight, south facing and very private.
Square Footage: 1,896 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60193041.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ISS190024. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Islington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.