5 bedroom house for saleHeathwood Gardens, London
- Stunning five bedroom home in fantastic location
- Re-built to an extremely high standard back from existing structure
- Amazing modern spacious kitchen/breakfasting room with granite worktops
- Modern family bathroom and downstairs w/c
- Spacious master bed/loft room with stunning five piece en-suite bathroom
- Modern build retaining original features
- Sought after location in quiet residential road
- Patio and lawned rear garden
- Double glazed and gas central heating
- Off street parking for two cars
GUIDE PRICE £700,000 - £800,000 - One of two now available recently-furbished and extended house has virtually been re-built from its original outline offering a potential buyer the benefit of owning a new home but still retaining its traditional and period features.
There is off street parking for two cars with steps leading to the period tiled spacious entrance hall, a downstairs cloakroom and a through lounge/dining room with open fire with period mantle piece and double doors leading to the garden.
The stunning nearly 21' double aspect kitchen/breakfasting room offers a modern kitchen with granite worktops, integrated quality appliances, ceramic tiled flooring and much more.
To the first floor are three double bedrooms, one with skylight, a further single fifth bedroom/study and luxury family modern bathroom with ceramic tiled flooring.
To the third floor is the spacious fourth bedroom with double skylights and en-suite luxury five piece master bathroom.
Throughout the property has been beautifully decorated and carpeted to a high standard with LED downlights yet still retaining high skirtings, ceiling roses, coving and high ceilings.
Additional benefits include gas central heating, double glazed sash windows and veluxes and the good sized rear garden offers both patio and lawn.
Heathwood Gardens is one of a few roads remaining still retaining its community spirit making it an ideal home to raise a family. With a fine range of schools (Thorntree Primary being one of the), parks and transport links this corner of South East London is increasingly becoming a sought after spot for city commuters seeking a retreat within a popular suburb.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60195639.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28321764. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William Theakston, Bexleyheath . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.