1 bedroom flat for saleRowena Road, Westgate-On-Sea, Kent
- 1 bedroom ground floor retirement property
- 24 hour careline access
- Laundry room
- Communal lounge and garden
- Secure entry system
- EPC energy rating C (70)
Retire in style to this rarely available, ground floor, apartment which is in excellent decorative order. Palm Court offers you secure living minutes away from the doctors, local shops and St Mildreds Bay.
The property benefits from new carpets, and an excellent sized bedroom.
Palm Court offers superb facilities including communal lounge which over looks the bay and friendly community events including quiz evenings, fish and chip suppers and also cream tea afternoons in the Summer.
This beautiful home by the sea has everything to offer and more. You also have the added benefit of a video entry system.
Early viewing is highly recommended in this sought after area.
It is to be noted that the seller of this property is a person connected with Wards as defined in the Estate Agents Act 1979.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
My mum bought this property to keep her independence and have a social life, with the security of knowing there is a property manager on site. She was amazed at how low the heating costs were as she rarely paid more than £20 a month to keep the apartment as warm as toast. As the water is included in the management charge she did not have to concern herself over lots of different bills to be paid.
She enjoyed walking to the seafront and into the village to use all the local amenities and also loved spending time in the community lounge overlooking sea.
We found the use of the guest room particularly convenient when we came to visit.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge: 16'7 x 10'4 (5.06m x 3.15m)
- Kitchen: 7'4 x 7'0 (2.24m x 2.14m)
- Bedroom: 13'7 x 10'1 (4.14m x 3.08m)
- Communal Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60196522.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10127821. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wards, Birchington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.