3 bedroom terraced house for saleFULLER STREET, CLEETHORPES
- Three bedroom terraced property for sale
- Open lounge through room
- First floor family bathroom
- Three double bedrooms
- Low maintenance rear garden
- Neutral throughout with newly fitted carpets
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
- Energy Performance Rating G and Council tax band A
Crofts Estate Agents are pleased to bring to the market this three bedroom mid terraced property located within a popular residential area of Cleethorpes. The property has been decorated neutrally throughout in order to make it more appealing to potential buyers. The reception rooms down stairs have been opened up into one large through room and has recently had new carpets fitted. The kitchen is a great size and is in need of modernisation. The first floor offers three bedrooms and a family bathroom and again has been neutrally painted throughout. The rear garden is a generous size and is currently low maintenance however there is scope to develop and really turn it into a lovely outdoors space.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60199831.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7850794. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.