2 bedroom terraced bungalow for saleTHE LODGE, BARGATE, GRIMSBY
- Brand new two bedroom terraced bungalow
- Open plan kitchen diner lounge
- Luxury shower room
- Part of an exclusive nine property gated development
- High end quality specifications
- Manicured communal garden and grounds
- Allocated parking space and visitors space
- Energy performance rating TBC and Council tax band TBC
To be sold exclusively through Crofts Estate Agents is this superbly converted former care home containing five luxury apartments and four luxury bungalows. This high end development of residential apartments and bungalows are set within leafy walled grounds close to the centre of Grimsby. Each apartment and bungalow is furnished with a high specification finish and is individual designed with its own layout and internal features. This ground floor character bungalow is set at the back of the main building giving it real privacy, offering 618 square feet of living space with a contemporary open plan layout this property is perfect as a bolt hole to just lock up and leave. Each apartment has an allocated parking bay with guest parking available, all set within the walled gardens which are entered via the sliding electric gates to the side. Leafy communal gardens surround and screen the property to the front and side.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7886754. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.