Shop for saleHancock Drive, Luton, Bedfordshire
689 sq. ft.
- 689 sq ft (64 sq m)
- Use class orders: A1 Shops
- Warren Anthony Commercial are delighted to bring to the market this ground floor forming part of this building/mid terrace having been trading as a newsagent/convenience store fitted and presented to
- The premises comprise an extremely well maintained leasehold terraced property providing glazed single fronted double door/public entrance directly off Bushmead Parade leading to the main light and ai
- It occupies an ideal trading position with excellent access to major road and motorway links including the A6, A5 and M1 on the densely populated outskirts of this prosperous Bedfordshire town of Luto
- Lease the premises are being offered with the benefit of a secure new 10 year lease the length and terms of which are negotiable.
- Use A1/A2 retail and financial/professional services.
- Premium £59,950 subject to contract for the benefit of the lease,
Warren Anthony Commercial are delighted to bring to the market this ground floor forming part of this building/mid terrace having been trading as a newsagent/convenience store fitted and presented to the very highest trade specifications throughout.
The premises comprise an extremely well maintained leasehold terraced property providing glazed single fronted double door/public entrance directly off Bushmead Parade leading to the main light and airy shop floor with 2 x storage cupboards, kitchen, WC and rear entrance via metal shutters for deliveries.
It occupies an ideal trading position with excellent access to major road and motorway links including the A6, A5 and M1 on the densely populated outskirts of this prosperous Bedfordshire town of Luton.
Lease the premises are being offered with the benefit of a secure new 10 year lease the length and terms of which are negotiable.
Use A1/A2 retail and financial/professional services.
Premium £59,950 subject to contract for the benefit of the lease, goodwill, fixtures and fittings.
Rental with the current rent we understand standing at £11,500 per annum.
Business rates with interested parties recommended to make their own enquiries to the local rating department at Luton Borough Council.
Size 689 sq ft approx.
Opening hours Monday - Saturday 6 am - 7.30pm and Sunday 6 am - 3pm.
Turnover with we understand the current turnover to be in excess of £390,000 per annum approx.
Staff owner managed with 2 x part time staff.
Utilities with we understand all main services are connected.
Local authority Luton.
Legal costs with each party to bear their own legal costs.
Energy performance certificate with an energy performance asset rating of 58 - C with a copy of this property's energy performance certificate it is available on request.
Warren Anthony will charge a fee of £250 plus VAT for taking up references for any proposed tenant. This fee is non refundable after the references have been applied for whether they are accepted or not by the landlord.
A holding deposit will be required to secure the property. The deposit will buy a period of exclusivity and will be held in the Warren Anthony client account.
Any fixtures, fittings, equipment, machinery and plant which are shown within the details have not been tested unless specifically said and prospective purchasers and/or tenants should satisfy themselves as to the condition.
Warren Anthony for themselves for the Lessors, Vendors and their agents give notice that,
1. These particulars provide a general outline only. It is advised that prospective purchasers or tenants make their own enquiries.
2. These details do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
3. All statements or details contained within these particulars are without any responsibility on any part to Warren Anthony.
4. All rent, prices, fees and charges are quoted exclusive of VAT.
For more information or appointment to view please contact our Watford office on either 01923 220 012.
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. The services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Floor plans where included are not to scale and accuracy is not guaranteed. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26347382. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Warren Anthony Estate Agents, Watford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.