3 bedroom flat for saleCropley Street, Islington, N1
- Three bedroom flat in a secure building block with lift access
- Sizeable reception room with lots of natural light
- Three good-sized bedrooms
- Neutral décor throughout
- Separate WC on ground floor
- Spacious eat-in kitchen with fitted appliances
- Superb location close to Old Street, Hoxton and Shoreditch
- Moorfields Eye Hospital and the City is a short walk away
This lovely three bedroom split-level flat offers well-presented accommodation, boasting a bright reception room and good location to Eagle Wharf on the canal.
Cropley Street is a quiet, residential area ideal for the amenities of Murray Grove and within easy reach of the shops, bars and restaurants of Old Street, Hoxton Square and Shoreditch High Street.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60209931.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1092436. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Islington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.