2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleDenness Road, Sandown, Isle of Wight
- 2 bedroom detached bungalow plus attic bedroom
- Kitchen/dining area
- Close to local shops & golden sandy beaches
- Chain free
- Parking & gardens
- EPC energy rating D (59)
This lovely bungalow has a lot to offer so why not come along and view it?Parking is not a problem when you arrive home as there is off road parking, plus you can park on the street over the driveway. Once parked up as you step inside you will see the family friendly kitchen and dining area. An open plan space that means when friends pop around they can sit at the table as you make the coffee and have a good old catch up. There is a built in hob and oven also, so if they fancy a bite to eat your ready to go.Evening times can be spent in the lounge which has plenty of room for your furniture, so relax and enjoy watching some TV.The main bedroom has a comprehensive range of fitted wardrobes so there is plenty of space to hang everything up. The second bedroom to the rear has French doors to the garden, imagine waking up, throwing open the doors and letting the breeze blow through whilst listening to the birdsong? A shower room and study area complete the ground floor accommodation.There is also an attic bedroom as an added bonus, mind you it could be a hobby room. For those of your who enjoy a bit of gardening then you wont be disappointed as there is a nice size plot with lawn and decking ready and waiting for you to put your own stamp on.
What the Owner says:
When I first saw this bungalow I really liked the kitchen and dining areas with the quaint little window overlooking the pretty rear garden, which is a lovely size.We re-wired the property and installed a new boiler and gas central heating. We also put decking out the back and erected a shed amongst other things.I love the rear garden its a really good size and gets the sun most of the day.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 12'0 x 10'3 (3.66m x 3.13m)
- Dining Area: 9'8 x 8'9 (2.95m x 2.67m)
- Kitchen Area: 10'4 x 5'9 (3.15m x 1.75m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'0 x 10'0 (3.66m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 2: 9'9 x 9'0 (2.97m x 2.75m)
- Study: 9'0 x 9'0 (2.75m x 2.75m)
- Shower Room
- FIRST FLOOR
- Loft Room: 20'5 x 11'0 (6.23m x 3.36m)
- Parking to the Front
- Rear Garden with Decking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60212473.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60519242. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Sandown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.