5 bedroom detached house for saleWest Temple Sheen, East Sheen, SW14
- DETACHED FAMILY HOUSE
- ENVIABLE LOCATION BACKING ON TO SHEEN COMMON
- POTENTIAL FOR REDEVELOPMENT (STPP)
- FANTASTIC ENTERTAINING SPACE
- INDOOR SWIMMING POOL
- 36' x 30' PRINCIPLE RECEPTION ROOM
- FIVE BEDROOMS
- THREE BATHROOMS/SHOWER ROOMS
- OFF STREET PARKING
- LARGE GARAGE
A unique and superbly positioned five bedroom detached family house with accommodation approaching 5,000 square feet, overlooking and backing onto Sheen Common whilst being located within close proximity to Sheen Mount School. The property offers well planned accommodation arranged over three floors and offers plenty of entertaining space on the ground floor as well as an indoor swimming pool with spa facilities. Whilst the upper floor accommodation comprises a master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and dressing room, a guest bedroom with en-suite and three further bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally the property further benefits from having a large garage, off street parking and a landscaped south facing garden with a private gate leading directly into East Sheen Common. EPC=F.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2367299. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Featherstone Leigh , East Sheen. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.