2 bedroom apartment for saleBroadway, Roath, Cardiff
- Development of Eight Apartments
- A range of 1, 2 & 3 bedrooms
- Double Glazing
- Wet Room
- Fitted Kitchen with appliances
- No Chain
A brand new development offering eight apartments which have been finished to an extremely high standard. This two bedroom apartment is extremely spacious and briefly comprises entrance hall, 27' lounge/fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms and wet room. An ideal first time buy!
A brand new development offering eight apartments which have been finished to a high standard. There are a range of 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments all offering fitted kitchens, wet rooms and double glazing. Internal viewing is highly recommended.
Via communal entrance with stairs leading to the second floor, wooden door giving access into:
Doors giving access to all rooms, Airing cupboard with tank and linen storage.
Lounge 10' 3" x 13' 2" ( 3.12m x 4.01m )
Two velux windows, wood flooring, power points, TV aerial point.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 9' 10" max ( 3.00m x 3.00m max )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with co-ordinating work surfaces over incorporating stainless steel sink unit and drainer, integrated hob, oven and extractor hood over, tiled splash backs, power points.
Bedroom 1 10' 3" x 13' 2" ( 3.12m x 4.01m )
Velux window, wood flooring, power points.
Bedroom 2 9' 11" x 12' 11" ( 3.02m x 3.94m )
Velux window, wood flooring, power points.
3 Piece suite comprising wall mounted shower unit, wash hand basin inset into vanity unit and low level w.c, tiled walls and flooring, heated chrome towel rail.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60218147.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ROA107363. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Roath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.