3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMoor Lane, Plymouth
- SEMI DETACHED
- THREE BEDROOM
- KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- LARGE REAR GARDEN
- BEAUTIFULLY LOCATED
- CLOSE TO BUS ROUTES AND AMENITIES
This Beautifully situated and immaculate property sets itself apart from the rest on the current market!. Giving off an atmosphere that is full of character, it is a one off and totally unique. Additional to the charismatic feel is that of its large rear garden! CALL TODAY TO VIEW! (01752) 367232.
This property is full character and has been much loved by the credited owner! It it set in a quiet location and can be fully enjoyed whether that be by a FTB, INVESTOR or that next FAMILY HOME. It suits all styles of life and is an all-rounder due to being close to amenities, regular bus routes, and easy access to the A 38 for commuting. The garden is stunning however with it being mainly laid to lawn it is also fairly low maintenance. With views from the bedrooms you have to view to really appreciate the size, location and style of this deluxe home! Interest is already high so please call us today on 01752 367232.
Front facing door. Carpeted flooring.
Lounge 12' 3" max x 11' 9" plus bay window ( 3.73m max x 3.58m plus bay window )
Front facing double glazed bay window. Wall mounted radiator, telephone and television points. Electric fire. Plain plastered walls and ceiling and carpet flooring.
Kitchen/diner 7' 2" x 15' 2" Max ( 2.18m x 4.62m Max )
Rear facing double glazed window. fully fitted kitchen with wall and base units with roll top work surfaces. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Gas oven and gas hob and splash back tiling. Plumbing for a washing machine and a free standing fridge/freezer. Wall mounted radiator, plain plastered walls and ceiling and partly tiled flooring.
Side facing double glazed window. Carpeted flooring and access to the loft.
Bedroom One 9' 1" max x 12' 8" Max into bay window ( 2.77m max x 3.86m Max into bay window )
Front facing double glazed bay window. wall mounted radiator. Plain plastered walls and ceiling and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Two 9' 3" x 9' 1" max ( 2.82m x 2.77m max )
Rear facing double glazed window. Wall mounted radiator, airing cupboard housing combination boiler. Plain plastered walls and ceiling and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Three 5' 8" Max x 6' 6" ( 1.73m Max x 1.98m )
Front facing double glazed window. Fitted wardrobes and wall mounted radiator. carpeted flooring.
Rear facing obscured double glazed window. bath with mixer taps and overhead shower. Wash hand basin and low level wc, extractor fan and heated towel rail. Partly tiled walls and vinyl flooring.
Mainly laid to lawn with a range of plants and shrub boarders all enclosed.
Please note this property does require a new roof and this has been reflected in the price.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBX103033. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, St Budeaux. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.