1 bedroom flat for saleWarkworth Avenue, Whitley Bay, NE26
- EPC Grade D
- ***CHAIN FREE PROPERTY***
- Ready To Move Into Re-furbished
- Ground Floor Conversion Flat
- One Double Bedroom
- Open Plan Lounge / Dining Room
- Bay Fronted Window Seat
- Spacious Modern Newly Fitted Kitchen
- Spacious Newly Four Piece Bathroom/WC
- Walking Distance To Shops And Metro
***FANTASTIC LOCATION...READY TO MOVE INTO...VIEW NOW*** This stunning ground floor conversion flat offers buyers the perfect home which has been re-furbished and updated. To include an newly fitted kitchen, bathroom and flooring, decorated in a neutral finish we strongly recommend a viewing. Accommodation comprises, communal entrance, open plan lounge/dining room, kitchen breakfast room, one double bedroom and bathroom/shower room/WC. Externally there are communal gardens. EPC Grade D. A full copy of the EPC available on request.
Whitley bay is a small seaside town on the North East coastline. Offering many attractions including the Playhouse, Spanish City and Ice Rink, an array of shops and restaurants, excellent schools, Good access to Newcastle via road links, bus or metro services.
Don't delay in viewing this lovely, homely flat right in the centre of Whitley Bay. It offers space and modern fittings and will appeal to a first time buyer or investment purchaser. The open plan lounge has a delightful window seat to watch the time go by and a great size bedroom, lovely white gloss modern kitchen with wooden work top surface and all appliances included. A four piece modern white bathroom/WC. Communal gardens.
Open Plan Living / Dining Room 14' 5" (Average Measurement) x 13' 9" (4.39m (Average Measurement) x 4.19m )
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 10' 7" x 12' 1" (3.23m x 3.68m )
Bedroom 14' 4" (Irregular Shape ) x 12' 11" (Average Measurement) (4.37m (Irregular Shape ) x 3.94m (Average Measurement) )
Bathroom / Shower Room / WC 7' 7" x 11' 5" (2.31m x 3.48m )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60220801.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528436401. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Whitley Bay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.