3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Baxter - Plot 7 at Kirkton View, Neilston, off Neilston Road, Neilston, Glasgow, G78 3NR
- French doors from the open-plan lounge lead to rear garden and maximise light
- Practical family bathroom with tiles from Porcelanosa
- Downstairs cloakroom with WC offers added convenience
- Private rear garden to enjoy the outdoors
- NHBC 10 year warranty
- Taylor Wimpey two year warranty
The convenient layout of this three bedroom semi-detached home is ideal for first-time buyers or young families. The Baxter offers an impressive and flexible lounge/dining space with direct access to the rear garden. The first floor offers three spacious rooms and a practical family bathroom.
- Kitchen - 2.39m x 2.77m, 7'10" x 9'1"
- Lounge/ Dining Room - 4.58m x 4.10m, 15'0" x 13'5"
- Cloaks - 2.39m x 1.18m, 7'10" x 3'10"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.58m x 3.64m, 15'0" x 11'11"
- Bedroom 2 - 2.59m x 3.33m, 8'6" x 10'11"
- Bedroom 3 - 1.92m x 3.33m, 6'4" x 10'11"
- Bathroom - 1.81m x 2.00m, 5'11" x 6'7"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-60221364.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 203-20433-007_3_58_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.