3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRepton Green, St. Albans
- Garage conversion
- Private maintainable rear garden
- Modern and good condition throughout
- Chain free
- Off street parking
- Well proportioned rooms
- Open plan living space
A well presented three bedroom semi-detached extended family home equipped with OFF STREET PARKING, located in a quiet cul de sac in the popular New Greens development, close to reputable schools such as St. Albans Girls School, local amenities and transport links to London.
An extended two/ three bedroom semi-detached property located in a quiet cul-de-sac providing excellent access to the local amenities/schooling and is offered to the market chain free. Internally the property comprises of an open plan living room/kitchen, a separate ground floor bedroom/family room forming part of the garage conversion a family bathroom and two further well proportioned upstairs bedrooms. Externally the home offers an enclosed private rear garden and a front driveway providing off road parking. Repton Green is located in a quiet cul de sac on the outskirts of St. Albans City in the popular New Greens area in close proximity to reputable schools such as St. Albans Girls School, local amenities and transport links to London. High interest is expected and early viewings are advised.
Double glazed door to side, double glazed window to front, cupboards and wood effect flooring.
Lounge 14' 5" max x 11' 10" max ( 4.39m max x 3.61m max )
Double glazed window to front and side, television point, storage cupboard, radiator, restricted head height and wood effect flooring.
Bedroom 0ne 12' 7" max x 8' 3" ( 3.84m max x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to front, television point, radiator and fitted carpet.
Double glazed window to rear, shower cubicle with shower, WC, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, extractor fan and tiled flooring.
Kitchen / Diner 10' 4" x 12' 1" ( 3.15m x 3.68m )
Double glazed window to rear, door to rear garden, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink, electric oven, gas hob, central heating boiler, space for washing machine and dish washer and wood effect flooring.
First Floor Accommodation
Double glazed window to side, loft access and fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two 12' 10" x 10' 2" ( 3.91m x 3.10m )
Two double glazed windows to rear, walk in wardrobes, airing cupboard, radiator and fitted carpet.
Bedroom Three 10' 5" x 6' 7" ( 3.18m x 2.01m )
Double glazed window to rear, storage cupboard and fitted carpet.
Double glazed window to rear, part tiled walls, bath with shower, WC, wash hand basin with vanity unit, heated towel rail and tiled flooring.
Lawn area, path to front door and off street parking.
Raised grassed centre, patio area, fence to rear, hedges to sides and border shrubs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60222010.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALB102233. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.