2 bedroom cottage for saleIvy House , Wantage Road
- Vaulted Living room with exposed beans
- Dining Room
- Bespoke oak kitchen
- 2 bedrooms
- Biomass heating system
- Annex with living room, bedroom, bathroom & kitchette
- Enclosed mature garden
- Detached oak framed garage block
- Extensive off road parking
DESCRIPTION This unique cottage has been sympathetically improved over the years.The flexible accommodation includes a living room, dining room and kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom. Additionally there is a detached one bedroom annex with a bedroom, bathroom and kitchenette as well as a double garage block which has an overhead office and is accessed via a long gravelled driveway. .There is gated access into a mature garden that includes areas of lawn and shrubs as well as a vegetable garden.
LIVING ROOM/DINING ROOM 31' 5" x 15' 4" (9.58m x 4.67m)
KITCHEN 17' 5" x 10' (5.31m x 3.05m)
BEDROOM 22' 5" x 15' 4" (6.83m x 4.67m)
BEDROOM 12' 10" x 7' 8" (3.91m x 2.34m)
ANNEX LIVING ROOM/KITCHENETTE 25' 5" x 12' 1" (7.75m x 3.68m)
ANNEX BEDROOM 12' x 7' (3.66m x 2.13m)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102588024624. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones Robinson Estate Agents, Newbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.