12 bedroom detached house for saleHengist Road, Bournemouth
Offers in Excess of
- Freehold block of 8 apartments
- Modern and recently referbished
- Close walk to Boscombe beach
- Fully tenanted on AST contracts
ATTENTION INVESTORS! BELVOIR ARE PROUD TO BRING TO THE MARKET A FULLY TENANTED, FREEHOLD BLOCK OF 8 APARTMENTS CLOSE TO BOSCOMBE BEACH.
Attention Investors! - This is a fantastic opportunity to purchase a freehold block of 8 apartments currently fully tenanted achieving a strong rental yield.
The Block Consists Of; - > 5 x 1 bedroom flats
> 2 x 2 bedroom flats
> 1 x 3 bedroom penthouse
All but 3 of the flats have been recently referbished to provide a modern finish to maximise the rental returns.
The other 3 have been tenanted long term and offers an opportunity to add value once vacant.
We have not been able to measure all of the flats within the block, however understand the one bedroom flats to be in the region of 40sqm - 45sqm, the two bedrooms to be in the region of 60sqm and the top floor 3 bedroom apartment to be in the region of 80sqm.
The majority of the flats come with a garden or terrace providing an outdoor space for tenants.
There are parking spaces to the front of the building and further spaces at the front for on road parking with no restrictions.
The Estimated Individual Valuations For The Flats - Flat 1: £200.000
Flat 2: £155.000
Flat 3: £200.000
Flat 4: £165.000
Flat 5: £165.000
Flat 6: £165.000
Flat 7: £175.000
Flat 8: £275.000
*Please note that these are not surveyor valuations, however give an estimate for the amount the vendor would expect to sell each apartment for if sold individually based on the current market conditions.
Strong Rental Yields - All but one of the apartments are currently let out on Assured Shorthold Tenancies achieving in the region of £80,000* per annum. This offers investors a gross yield of over 5.5%
The location is a hot spot for rental properties reducing any risk of void periods. There may be a future potential of offering some or all of the flats available as holiday lets (subject to planning) which could significantly increase rental income further.
> The photos attached are a selection of the flats available within the building. Not all flats have been included as we do not have photographs at this time.
> Please be aware that there should be no direct approach to the property, and all viewings are to be made strictly through the agent after proof of finance has been obtained.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27002698. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Belvoir, Castle Lane West, Bournemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.