4 bedroom detached bungalow for sale8 Eltringham Gardens, Chesser, Edinburgh EH14 1SF
- Beautifully presented, four-bedroom, detached bungalow, with private gardens, integrated garage and driveway.
- Located in a quiet residential street, in the Chesser area, to the south west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, rear hallway/dining room, kitchen, conservatory, four double bedrooms, shower room and a bathroom.
- Features include front facing bay windows, gas central heating, double glazing, and good integrated storage provision, including attic space.
- Externally there is a lawn and double driveway to the front, and an enclosed rear garden with a large lawn, patio and two store sheds.
- Home Report available online.
Beautifully presented, four-bedroom, detached bungalow, with private gardens, integrated garage and driveway, conveniently located in a quiet residential street, in the Chesser area, to the south west of Edinburgh city centre.
The bright entrance hallway, with wooden flooring, gives access to all rooms downstairs except the kitchen and conservatory. Set of to the left, the spacious, from-facing, living room comprises, electric fire and surround, wooden flooring, wall and ceiling lights with dimmer switch control, TV and phone points, and gives access to the rear hall/dining area through sliding doors. The rear hall, with under stair cupboard and stairs to the upper level, has space for a dining table and gives access to the kitchen and conservatory. The modern fitted kitchen features integrated electric oven, gas hob, canopy, and fridge freezer, wooden flooring and an access door through to the garage. To the rear, the conservatory is a good-sized room with power and lighting, and gives access to the impressive garden and patio area. Set off the right of the entrance hall, bedrooms one and two are both spacious double rooms with wooden flooring, fitted wardrobes, cornice work and TV points. Additionally, the family bathroom features an all-white suite, towel radiator, recessed downlighting and a separate shower cubicle with electric shower. On the upper floor, there are a further two double bedrooms, fully carpeted, with built-in cupboards and access to attic space storage. Finally, the shower room boasts recessed downlighting, towel radiator and an enclosed shower cubicle.
Chesser is a popular residential area situated west of the city centre, and conveniently placed for a wide range of amenities, which include a great selection of local shops, banking and postage facilities, and a 24-hour Asda superstore and the new Edinburgh West retail park. Recreational facilities are well catered for by the nearby Edinburgh Corn Exchange, Fountain Park multi complex, Nuffield Health Club, Craiglockhart Sports Centre, and numerous golf courses. In addition, Saughton Park is very close by. Excellent transport links are available locally, including regular bus services to and from the city centre, and a railway station at Slateford and a tram stop at Balgreen. Schooling is well represented in the area and Napier, Heriot-Watt and Edinburgh universities are all easily accessible.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4738622. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.