2 bedroom terraced house for saleFreshwater Road, Cosham, Portsmouth, PO6 3HU
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM
- TERRACE HOUSE
- MODERN KITCHEN
- DOWNSTAIRS BATHROOM
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- BEAUTIFUL SOUTH FACING GARDEN
- POPULAR ISLE OF WIGHT ESTATE
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO APPRECIATE SIZE LAYOUT AND LOCATION
AJM Estates are delighted to offer to the open market for sale this TWO bedroom terraced house in central Cosham. Situated within close proximity to all the local shops and amenities on offer in the busy High Street shopping centre. The property also offers easy access to Cosham train station, bus routes and the A27/M27 motorway. Key features include; Entrance hall, lounge/diner, modern kitchen and bathroom. Other benefits include; Side pedestrian access and double glazing. Viewing this fantastic family home is essential to really appreciate the size, layout and location.
* Outside (Front)
Side pedestrian access leading to rear garden and front door to:
* Entrance Lobby
Stairs leading to first floor, smooth ceiling and smooth walls.
* Lounge: 4.55m x 3.63m (14' 11" x 11' 11")
Dual aspect double glazed window to front and rear, textured ceiling with picture rail, smooth walls with feature log burner.
* Kitchen: 3.25m x 2.59m (10' 8" x 8' 6")
Furnished with a range of wall and base units, 'butler' style sink unit with mixer tap over, built in electric oven and gas hob with extractor hood over, plumbing for washing machine and space for (Tall) fridge/freezer. Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in under stairs storage/meter cupboard and door opening to rear garden.
* Downstairs Bathroom: 2.29m x 1.8m (7' 6" x 5' 11")
Furnished with a matching white three piece suite incorporating panel enclosed bath with taps over, wash hand basin with taps over and low level WC. Double glazed window to front aspect, smooth ceiling, smooth walls with tiling to principal areas, tiled floor and radiator.
* First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to rear aspect, smooth ceiling with access to loft, smooth walls and doors to:
* Master Bedroom: 3.94m x 3.63m (12' 11" x 11' 11")
Dual aspect double glazed window to front and rear, smooth ceiling with picture rail and smooth walls with feature fireplace.
* Bedroom Two: 4.55m x 2.92m (14' 11" x 9' 7")
Dual aspect double glazed window to front and rear, smooth ceiling with picture rail and smooth walls and built in wardrobe.
* Outside (Rear Garden)
Mostly laid to lawn with patio/seating area, mature flower/shrub borders, garden sheds and outside tap.
This property is sold on a freehold basis.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10993. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by AJM Estates, Cosham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.